Begonia maculata or Polka Dot begonia 25 – 35cm
30 – 40cm overall height planted in plastic pot
- Begonia grows best in bright light and even in moderate light.
- Avoid placing it under direct sunlight as this could damage the foliage.
- Allow the soil to completely dry out between watering. Water slowly once top layer of soil is dry.
- Feed the plants during summer or spring for quicker growth. Use a fertilizer for indoor plants.
- Begonia loves well-draining soil. Opt for a soil mixture with equal amounts of perlite and peat moss.
Begonia Maculata commonly known as the Polka dot Begonia, is undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous species of indoor plants. This exotic plant derives its name from its unique silver spotted leaves and red undersides.
In fact, it is rumoured that Christian Louboutin created his trademark red-heeled shoe to mimic the undersides of the Begonia Maculata. So, it shouldn’t be surprising to hear that this plant requires specialized attention and car
Reasons to buy from GREEN SOUQ UAE
- Guaranteed quality
- Careful handling
- On time delivery
- Support 24/7
- Telephone support
- Live chat support
- Trained staff
If you have questions or feedback about an order or plant care here’s how to contact:
- Facebook page: GreenSouq.ae
- Leave a message at: GreenSouq